Thursday, January 7, 2010

A day to remember in mylife

I want to write about my worst day in my life. I can't describe my feeling when I knew what happened In my country
In May, on the summer, I was traveling with my mother and my grandmother to Egypt to spend the summer holiday in Cairo and I left my father in Sudan. Everything went fine and very nicely. The plain take off in May 5th , 2008.
When we arrived to the flat everything was so nice and I had pleasure in this journey. After a couple days, I heard that my father is so sick and his condition is going down. At this moment, I felt like I was carrying a big on my back.
On this second I called my father and I spoke with him. Obviously he was so sick but he assured me by phone not to worry. He told me to be a strong my son. He said it was just stress so I should not worry. On Wednesday my dad died and I came to Sudan on the same day. This day was the worst day in my life.

1 comment:

  1. What a sad day!
    You are right.You will never forget that day. my father died five years ago and I stilt remember that day. It was the worst and saddest day in my life. I hope Allah bless their souls all.
    Excellent post, Mohamed!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete